we are pleased to welcome you to the NetChem project distance learning platform.
Wider objectives of the project are:
- Improve the quality of higher education and enhance its relevance for the labour market and society.
- Improve the level of competences and skills in HEIs by developing new and innovative education programmes.
WB Regional educational area will be enhanced with novel, updated and approved/accredited curricula, courses, learning materials, tools and methodologies, providing flexible, efficient and cost-effective way of academic and vocational training for ever-growing needs in labor market in environmental and food quality control. Open accessibility of the NETCHEM platform provides strengthening and prolongation of relationships between EU and Partner HEIs and enterprises.
- To develop and use web accessed remote instrumental analytical laboratories (WARIAL) in environmental and food safety control (EFSC) domain
- To train university teachers in the use of WARIAL and open education resources (OER) for the preparation of courses in EFSC
- To develop MSc/PhD courses within the field of EFSC using WARIAL and OER
- To develop Continuous Professional Development courses designed according to the real needs of companies and laboratories in the field of EFSC
- To develop SQL based system for monitoring of EFSC quality indicators, case studies and professional's discussion forums