- Goals outcomes assessment
Goals outcomes assessment
The aim of the course is to improve students' knowledge of the conventional fuels, exploitation, processing and application, technologies for artificial fuels and alternative fuels. Detailed insight of fuel and energy chemistry, that is important for full understanding of their chemical impact on the environment.
- Students will acquire knowledge of detailed chemicals of conventional fuels and alternative energy technologies.
- Students are able to apply acquired knowledge in the identification and analysis of chemical causes and ecological consequences of accidents during their processing and exploitation.
- Outcome 1: Review of the literature. Project preparation.
- Outcome 2: Oral exam to check capacity to apply knowledge in practice utilizing the information provided in supporting documentation.
- Description of the educational element
Description of the educational element
DESCRIPTION OF THE EDUCATIONAL ELEMENT
Educational element title
Source characterization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
Level of study
Doctoral academic studies
Title of course in which Educational element is implemented (lecture or lab exercise)
Title of teaching unit
Distribution and sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in sedimentary environment
PhD Aleksandra Šajnović, associate research professor
PhD Ksenija Stojanović, professor
Target group (study program, year of study)
PhD Study Programme – PhD in Chemistry, Module: Fuels, 1st year
Educational objectives of educational element
To explain approach for identification natural, petrogenic or pyrogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in sedimentary environment.
Required preliminary knowledge and skills
GC-MS instrumentation & working principle basics
Material available at Moodle platform for the educational element:
- Type (.mp4/.avi/.ppt/.pdf/.doc/.jpeg …):
- Size (MB):
- Used language in the material:
Remote access classroom-laboratory
- Topic 3
- Topic 4
- Topic 5